San Quintin, formerly known as the barrio of Lango-lango, was founded as a town and parish in 1863. It used to be a part of Tayug. The old parish church was begun by Fr. Domingo Frias in 1947 and was continued by Fr. Vicente Gabriel in 1966. The roofing and the flooring of the church were installed during the term of Fr. Joseph Casaclang (1969-1970). The cement finishing and painting were done in 1973-1974 under Rev. Jaime Allado.